So, I just remembered that I have a blog. LOL! I pop on here mostly because I need some refreshing and reminding about things I'm thankful for. The post below was in my "to be published" area. So, here it is, only 2 1/2 years later!
 |
| Princess turns 11 |
 |
| She's so beautiful! |
 |
| My bff from the time I was about 5. Still a great friend and godly woman |
 |
| Bear turns 10 |
 |
| This was a fun day! |
 |
| Got to share it with my eldest, Mrs. M and Wolfie |
 |
| Almost all my loves |
 |
| Valley of Fire. |
 |
| Wolfie is fearless and decided to climb a very steep rock. |
781. A wonderful, cool and rainy spring. That NEVER happens here!
782. My Princess is 11 now. I've been blessed to be her mom for 6 years.
783. Bear is now 10. She has such a big heart for the underdog.
784. Spending the day at Valley of Fire with my first born. I so rarely get to spend time with my big girls.
785. Late night talks with my teens / pre-teens
786. Catching up with my childhood bff. So many fun memories!
Love the pics of Valley of Fire... so pretty : )
ReplyDelete