787. My mom moved back here! We found her a house 2 blocks away. Its been so wonderful having her near. Although life is so crazy that I still can't get over there as much as I would like. (She's gonna kill me for posting this picture! It's ok mom, no one reads this anyway 😊)
| My beautiful mom and Aunt |
789. Family reunion! My sister, niece & her kids and nephew and came to town and we were able to put together an impromptu reunion. We were missing a bunch of people but were totally blessed to share the afternoon with the ones who made it.
790. Watching the sunrise from the top of Lone Mountain with my son.
791. Our new dog. Not really sure if I'm really thankful for her. We got her a little over a year ago and she is kind of a jerk. Some days I like her. Other days I am willing to give her to anyone who will take her.
792. Our new (to us) house. We were so blessed to be able to upgrade to a bigger house. With the kids getting bigger, we were not even all able to sit the same room in the evening. I thought I had a picture but I seem to be missing a whole years worth of photos.
793. Cooler weather. Oh my goodness, I can't deal with the heat anymore. When the temperature gets below 70, I feel like I come alive.
794. My Boo got baptized! I told her she was not allowed to sin anymore since she got baptized (haha). She didn't buy it. But I'm proud of her for deciding that a life with Christ was the best way to live.
795. My beautiful daughter, who is also one of my closest friends
796. This boy. He has put me through the wringer, but the Lord used it to grow me into a better mom and person, and he is now a young man with a more godly character.
I am so glad to see you back...
ReplyDeleteDon't tell your mom that I saw the picture...
and wow! your kids are sooo big!
and yea on the new house and sorry about the dog :(