9/7/19

One Thousand Gifts (804 - 813)

804.  A much needed relaxing afternoon with my girl.

805.  My sweet Boo who made me 3 cards for Mother’s Day 

806. My Ladybug is on a 5 week mission trip. I miss her so much and the time is dragging (for me, not her). But she is doing the Lord’s work. 



807. Ms. Softball is here to stay! Although we are still praying for her family, she will be with us indefinitely. I love her so much!

808.  My Anime Boy is such an amazing artist. His talent boggles my mind. Can’t wait to see where life takes him.

809.  Anime boy and  Bear are on their way home after a 2 week camp in Missouri. The camp appeared to have had a profound impact on their walk with God. I am so excited to talk with them more. I still have 6 hours to wait.


810.  Kamp Kanakuk is without a doubt an institution used mightily by God to turn the hearts of young people back to Him. The counselors truly love Jesus and all the kids. I’m praying we can send all the kids next year!

811. God is really working in Ms Softball. She is healing and opening her heart more to the Lord. I am so honored and humbled to watch this and to be a part of it.

812. In doing life with Ms. Softball, I have gotten to know her older sister and brother in law a little better. These are 2 people who I’ve watch grow up in our church but have never really spoken much to them.  These young people just ooze the Holy Spirit! What a privilege to know them!

813.  21 years of marriage. The last couple have been rough but we are coming out of it stronger ❤️ I just realized that I have no pictures of him, or of us. I must rectify that.










No comments:

Post a Comment