9/7/19

One Thousand Gifts (814 - 820)

814.  So blessed to have grown closer to my mom before she passed away. I was her primary caregiver and driver for the last few years. I was honored to be there as she left this world. I miss her like crazy.

815.  My sister moved closer to help with moms’s estate. I adore having her closer. I wish I could spend every day with her!

816:  Ms. Softball  and Mr. Baseball are off on an adventure to the. Philippines serving the Lord.


816.  Ladybug started her first real job AND she started an Instagram ministry to encourage other teens in the Lord.


817.  MyBeautiful Boo with her bffs aka “Larry, Moe and Curly”

818.  Ms. Softball taking time out of her day to help Boo with math.

819.  My beautiful Bear is back home for schooling.  She’s my wild child and challenges me in every possible way. She makes me laugh like no one else can. 


820.  Anime Boy.  He is most definitely the comic relief around here.  He is goofy and sarcastic and has impeccable comedic timing.  











No comments:

Post a Comment