11/22/19

One Thousand Gifts (821 - 830)

821.  Boo was blessed to get to go to Disneyland for the first time with her aunt.  Rather than spend all her money on souvenirs for herself, she put back the things she wanted so she could buy her dad and I gifts.  What a beautiful girl - Inside and out ❤️



822.  This is my awesome sister who took Boo to Disneyland - well, it’s kind of her.


 Well... here I am again forgetting that I have this blog.  It’s now the end of February 2020. This season of life is still tough, and likely will be for a while.  But there are so many bright spots! So many little ways that God shows up and pours out His love on me through others ❤️

824.  My boy has found his soul mate. She’s such a sweet girl too! I couldn’t be happier for them.

825. I was upset one day and left the house in tears. I came home an hour later to find the bear and an envelope stuffed with letters from my kids telling me how much they love me. What a blessed mama I am!

826.  My baby had her first school dance.  She is growing up so fast! I am not ready for this.  

827.  God really out did Himself with this sunset! 

828.  Snow day with the whole family! It was Wolfe’s first experience with snow and he had a blast!




829.  My bible study buddies! Well, most of them.  Missing one lady.  So thankful for this group that I can do life with.

830. My guy.  Nothing sexier than a guy who folds laundry!! I definitely don’t give him enough credit. 




No comments:

Post a Comment