1/27/26

One a Thousand Gifts (831 - 840)

831  My boy is graduating this year! I have no doubt he will accomplish great things. His determination, love for Jesus and work ethic are amazing!




832.  Softball queen got her first job. She didn’t want to give me a picture.  😊 Now she comes home smelling like cookies!


833.  When dad was alive, he would often say that someone was smarter than the average bear. (A yogi bear reference). Sometimes it was said with admiration, sometimes with sarcasm.  I haven’t heard that phrase in about 5 years.  When my sister came to visit about a year ago, she brought me my mom’s old hope chest. I placed it in the hallway and went on with life.  A few weeks ago I opened the lid for the first time. I expected it to be empty but I found this shirt inside all folded nice and neat! What a wonderful surprise that brought so many happy memories of my dad. 



834.  Yet another beautiful reminder that God is still here and still in control.

835.

No comments:

Post a Comment