ALOT has changed in the 5 years since that last post. A lifetime of changes - good and bad. That’s life, right? I’ve still been keeping my list of gifts (sporadically) in the notes app on my phone but I’m transferring them here now. Unfortunately, there are very few pictures.
So finishing up 2019….
841. Canadian geese - they make me think of dad
842 The adorable white, fluffy dogs I saw on my walk today
843 A cool breeze on a warm day
844 An afternoon nap
845 Laughing with my husband - seems like a rare thing these days.
846 The softest part of my dog’s ear
847 The way my dogs look at me with absolute love and trust (In reality they probably just want food )
848 The silly selfie that my youngest put as Lock Screen on my phone. Makes me smile every time I look at it.
849 Lunch with my estranged son. It hurt to see him leave again but maybe communication can begin.
850 My C-Bug called me when she was feeling bad and needed to talk. Out of all the people she could have dialed, she chose me. ❤️
851 Helping hubby put up Christmas lights
852 The peanuts tree skirt that hubby surprised me with
853 Seeing my Boo with one of her bffs. Such a sweet and healthy friendship.
854 Rocking out to music from back in the day - fun memories!
855 Church - Especially when I don’t feel like going
856 My prodigal boy is coming home!
857 My hubby who usually does our laundry ❤️
858 A lazy, relaxing Sunday
859 11/2019 Remembering Dad on his birthday. He would have been 83. Miss him and mom so much.
860 Sweet note that Boo left on the window

No comments:
Post a Comment