3/10/24
905 Saturday night church. Worship is amazing!
906 Funeral services for Berry (squirrel)
907 Ali’s friend (Matt) who not only didn’t think it was dumb to honor the squirrel, but he wrote the eulogy. Now that’s a good friend!
3/23/24
908 Google. Seriously. I don’t know how I lived without it.
909. Ali’s squirrel, Twig who passed away. He was only here for a few weeks but he sure had an impact on our lives. We will miss him.
910 The weather is warming up (between cold spells!). Spring brings that same feeling in my heart that anything is possible. I’ve felt this same thing since I was a child. It’s more a time of new beginnings than New Years
911Butterflies are back 😊
3/26/24
912 Talking to Kellie last night. I sure miss her but her voice made me so happy!
913 Going to the gym. Actually getting there is so hard, but once there I’m happy, then afterwards I feel so good.
914 New couches. Now that they are here, I realize how ratty the leather couch looked, and how much more comfortable these are.
3/27/24
915 Sam’s job at Taco Mac
916 Doing a Bible study with Sam
4/10/24
917 Sam and Dylan are ok after the car accident.
918 Ali’s new job at Red Robin. Praying her first day goes well.
4/11/24
919 The Lord kept us safe in the storm
920 The Lord kept the baby birds safe. I’m impressed that the nest held on those winds!
921 Bob is having time with his family
4/13/24
922 proud of the “lipstick on a pig” that I did in the basement kitchen
923 Bob comes home today!
No comments:
Post a Comment