10/2022
878 Heaven has many good friends
879 The kittens I didn’t want but now make me smile everyday
880 Autumn colors on the trees
11/6/22
881 My coffee cup that Kellie gave me. It’s my favorite and I think of her every time I use it. It’s a little chipped now but I still love it.
882 The leaves raining down
883 My morning quiet time
2/25/24
884 New church (Victory).
885 Saturday night services
886Standing date night with Bob every Saturday
887 Heaven’s first job. I’m so proud of her. This is such a scary part of growing up.
888 My annoying animals. The way they climb all over me.
889 Ali is driving. Still scary for me when she drives away in my car but I love this next step toward adulthood for her.
890 Friendship with Crystal. Our Bible studies together.



No comments:
Post a Comment