3/15/12

P52 The "eyes" of March (Week 11)

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

I wasn't going to participate this week.  My creativity seems to be nonexistent lately.  However, tonight, I gave the kids some cookies for dessert.  Hearing lots of giggles, I turned around to see two of my girls looking at the world through cookie colored "glasses".  I thought it would be a perfect shot.  However, being the newbie that I am, the first picture I took was too dark.  The second was just...weird.  Then another which is what you see below.  While I was trying to adjust the camera for a better shot, my subject ate her glasses!


6 comments:

  1. Lol - too funny! Your kids are very cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the story with it, it makes me feel like I am right there. Such a fun time. I am glad you got the shot to remember it by and share with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Too funny! And such cute little ones!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Bet those were tasty glasses!

    ReplyDelete