3/22/12

P52 Hungry (Week 12)

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

God is so good!  I am continually awed at how He cares for the smallest, most insignificant details of our lives!
Once again I wasn't going to post for this week.  Life has been a little difficult lately and my camera just sits on the shelf and gathers dust.  I had an idea for the theme "Hungry".  Actually I had two ideas.  Both required staging.   So, neither happened.  That's okay, I thought.  Its no big deal to miss the week.  But I was disappointed.  Then God stepped in.
B has been studying nutrition in science lately.  He had to do a project where he prepared a healthy snack.  So I gave him a few ideas and turned him loose in the kitchen.  He made a wonderfully healthy snack for everyone - celery with peanut butter and apple and orange slices skewered on toothpicks.  He brought it outside to his brothers and sisters.
They apparently are not as health conscious at their brother.  This is what they did to their celery!



5 comments:

  1. Adorable...My camera has been collecting dust lately....I love that your in this challenge...I get to see what you are doing...This week has literally been amazingly draining!!!!!!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative with the snack! At least the healthy balances out the few pieces of candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first glance, I thought it was a new musical instrument! Celery + candy = balanced to me! :)

    ReplyDelete