3/1/12

P52 A Great Leap (Week 9)

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com


Our trampoline lost a few springs several weeks ago, so Bob and I condemned it.  
The kids have been so sad.  They loved the trampoline.  So, when I told C to go jump so I could get some pictures, she was more than happy to comply!  I didn't even know she could do a flip!! 



5 comments:

  1. Perfect picture for the theme this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That looks like fun. Perfect picture for the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I didn't know you joined too...Did you get your camera? And if so, how come I don't know about it??? Hmmm...Great shot!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my camera right around Christmas. It was about that same time you became very......busy. I didn't want to add to your burden. I would still love to get together so you can impart your wisdom to me. :)

      Delete