7/1/15

365:101 - 105 and One Thousand Gifts (711 - 718)

Wolfie's new favorite thing to do

Pomegranates!  Only about 3-4 more months until they are ripe.  Yum!


Spider webs are really very pretty

The latest installment of "Kids are here"
More specifically - Grandkids are here

Boys are here

711.  Back rubs from hubby AND the kids!

712.  Hanging out with Wolfie after not seeing him for a week.

When I get so caught up in my own selfish world and have trouble finding blessings, I go back to Ann VosKamp's prompts.  Her suggestions really help me to see the things in life that I take for granted.

3 Gifts loved:
   713.  My husband
   714.  My kids
   715.  My grandkids

3 Gifts read:
   716.  Bible
   717.  The classics like Pride & Prejudice
   718.  The Little Bunny series that I used to read to E-Baby every night that I babysat,                   when she was 2.




1 comment:

  1. HI My Friend! I love your post and I love reading your list. I love the pic of Wolfie. He is getting so big. That spider web is amazing!

    ReplyDelete