"B" was supposed to be doing his school work but obviously his thoughts were far from Language Arts. It was a beautiful day and he just wanted to be out playing in the warm sun playing football. Shortly after this, I took pity on him and released him from the torture of school. With a lout shout of "Yeah!" he was out the door like a shot!

yeah! You did it! Great job! I love the black and white shot! That is how I feel.... are we done yet??
ReplyDeleteThis is a great shot! It really captures his far away thoughts!!
ReplyDeleteI appreciate your kind words Annette! Refocusing that boy feels like a full time job!
DeleteGreat job. I love the black and white.
ReplyDeleteThank you Donna. I'm so new at this and was nervous about posting. It's really fun though!
DeleteIf that shot doesn't scream cabin fever, nothing does!
ReplyDelete