These are a few of my favorites. The first one was taken two weeks ago. The bottom two were taken over a month ago. I'm having so much fun playing with my new camera. I have NO idea what I'm doing, and I get weirdly excited when I discover some new thing - like aperture. I know what that is now! Course, now I just need to figure out how to use it properly. Its great!
A was playing in the fallen leaves at the park. She uncovered this board and was trying to convince me that she needed to take it home.
I have no idea what kind of plant this is but I thought it was very cool. Lighting is off though. The colors are not as vibrant as they should be.
This is our kitty, Moira. She died last month. She was 15 years old and I still expect to see her coming down the stairs to claim her time with me after the kids go to bed. I miss her terribly. This is one of my favorites, not because the photo is great, but because it's the last picture I have of her.
Awesome! You are doing great! : )
ReplyDeleteWe are doing good! Finally settling in....
I think I like it here : )
You should do the P52 photo assignment. I have the button on my blog. Click on it and it will take you over to the blog to get directions. It is a picture a week for 52 weeks with themes. It gets you picking up your camera more. That is how you get better : )
ReplyDelete