I blinked twice and winter was gone. Today we were at C & T's soccer game and I saw a tree in all its springtime glory. As I walked up to the tree, it sounded as if it were alive. The closer I got to the tree, the louder the bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sound was. Looking up, I saw what must have been 100 bees! It was amazing! Here's one of the pictures I took.
I took this a few days later. I like the way the bee's wings shine in the sunlight.
Great capture! Did you get a new camera?? How is school? Are you guys moving???
ReplyDeleteI got a Canon T2i. I've had it since before Christmas but, until recently, it's been sitting on a shelf looking intimidating. Just in the last couple of weeks I've been playing with it. I'm now saving up for a telephoto lens so I can take pictures of soccer and baseball. School is going surprisingly well. We're still hoping to move. God is either telling us not yet, or no. Not sure which. We're praying He will open doors soon. How's life with you? When are you coming to visit next?
ReplyDelete