B decided he wanted to learn photography too. I have to force him to put the camera down! Here are a few pictures he took with our little Canon point & shoot. I think he's better than me! That's not saying much though :) I love the way he brought out Boo's eyes in this.
This is one of mine I took yesterday. Apparently, I am fascinated with bees. I do love bugs though. So I'm sure this is only the beginning. Wait til spring is officially here and all the really cool bugs come out!!
Yes, they are dandelions. Weeds. However, to me, they are special flowers. Nearly every day for the last 2 years (except in winter, of course), I have been given a bouquet of these flowers from my wonderful kids. I look forward to it each day. Bear told me today that, even though the flowers turn into "wishes", she would rather give me flowers than have wishes.

look at her eyes! oh my! she is beautiful!!!! tell your boy he is doing AWESOME!!!! Miss Kim said so! If he remembers me? : /
ReplyDelete