
I need to get back to my things to be thankful for. I've only done the first 10. Since its Valentines day, I'll focus on my wonderful husband. :)
11. He, without being asked, will once in a while turn the tv to HGTV so I can watch a few decorating shows.
12. He buys me flowers.
And, he buys flowers for our daughters.
13. He listens patiently when I call him in the middle of the day, interrupting his work, so I can rant and rave about the kids.
14. Whenever he has two of something, he ALWAYS gives me the biggest or the best.
15. When he comes home from work to a frazzled wife and no dinner, he goes out again for pizza. No heavy sighs. No eye rolling. Just an understanding man.
16. Takes us all out for ice cream when he's not feeling well.
17. Always lets me sleep in a little on Sunday mornings, even though he is the one up at 5:00 am every morning.
18. He is a man of integrity.
19. His faith in God is unwavering. He is a solid example of a Godly man for our children.
20. All these reasons and more make him the most attractive man I've ever met!
So sweet my friend. Happy Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteI never really knew how artistic my girl was until we moved. Because we have S L O W E D down so much that she has time to do these things.