| Helping make Boo's cake |
| Licking the spoon is the best part! |
| The kids decided to "bury" Wolfie. He had a blast! |
481. Sweet friend who sent me flowers when I was feeling down.
482. Spending time with the big kids and grand kids on Halloween
483. Seeing old friends
484. Missing them
485. Kids had a great time
486. The kids freely sharing with each other (still fight like cats & dogs, but I'll take what I can get!)
487. Cooler weather. It feels sooo nice outside
488. Friend's son is responding amazingly well to his leukemia treatments. Praise God!!!
489. MIL came through her cancer surgery well and will begin chemo/radiation soon.
490. No baseball today. We can actually go and do stuff as a family!
The flowers are beautiful! Your kids costumes are so fun! All those princesses! Great job momma! And how about that sweet baby!
ReplyDeleteLove the poses! They look so loved and happy!
ReplyDelete