 |
| Its a turtle or a spaceship or................ |
 |
| Civil War reinactment |
 |
| fencing |
 |
| If you look close, you'll see that a grasshopper had landed on the brim of Knight's cap. |
 |
| Hanging out with Abe Lincoln |
 |
| Civil War |
 |
The kids with brother E. Notice Bear with her irritated expression. I think it is her mission to ruin every picture she is in.. |
 |
| Handball! |
 |
| Ladybug and her sweet bffs |
491. Flip-flops in November
492. Hugs from a friend
493. My back is starting to feel better
494. Mr. baseball's team is undefeated in the regular season
495. Playoffs begin next week
496. Knight, Princess and Boo got to see their big brother.
497. Back and foot rub from Ladybug
498. My bed. So comfy, and it's calling my name :)
I love my bed... so comfy and I am not in it enough, Great pictures. I loved the civil war re-enactment. So fun.
ReplyDelete