11/16/14

365:306-309 and One Thousand Gifts (499 - 506)




What a strange sign.  Now, if it said "I love You More Than Chocolate" it would make sense.

I have the only phone in the world that doesn't have a reverse camera.
So selfies are a guessing game.  I missed! I want a new phone!


499.  A date with Ladybug

500.  Spending time one on one with my amazingly sweet, wonderful and kind daughter.

501.  God cares about even the smallest of prayers.
We were standing in a REALLY long line at Starbucks (it was BOGO) and the place was packed.  Every seat was taken.  I prayed that 2 seats would open up after we ordered so Ladybug and I could sit and talk for a few minutes.  We ordered our coffee and as soon as we walked down to the end of the counter to wait, a man got up from the corner which opened up 2 seats.  Not just any ole' seats mind you, but 2 very comfy seats!

502.  A stay at home date with Bob.

503.  He brought me flowers.

504.  Romance is still alive!

505.  I beat him at cribbage.  I NEVER beat him at anything!

506.  Praying together for our family.


1 comment:

  1. A date with your hubby and another date with your girlie! That is awesome!
    The flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete