Pictures of my amazing kids. Now I just need to get pictures of the bigs and the grandkids. They look so different from last year. It seems the days go by so slow, but the years just fly by.
508. Taking them out to lunch
509. Blowing off school. It's days like this that I love love love homeschooling.
510. Nachos for dinner (Not very healthy but it was fun!)
511. Hot chocolate
512. Mr. Baseball's team came in 3rd in their division for post season - undefeated in the regular season.
513. Progressive dinner for the boys in the homeschool group. They had a BLAST!
514. P.E. It was fun while it lasted but I'm glad its over - for a while.
515. The first real signs of fall. The red and orange leaves are gorgeous. I wish there were more trees like that here.

I can't believe how big your kids are! I say it all the time but really??? What happened?
ReplyDeleteI love the signs of Fall as well. Gorgeous.
Are you still in MFW group? I wonder about LM all the time.
Happy Thanksgiving! Oh, and you are getting up there with your blessing chart!