| Mr. Baseball came in 4th overall (out of 297) and 1st in his age group. He ran the 5k in 20:48 minutes. That's fast! |
I got out my macro for a few close ups. I took a macro of the inside of a lemon but it looked really disgusting and not at all lemon-like so I thought I would spare you.
516. I ran with Bear and she had a great attitude all throughout! That is a great victory!
517. Thanksgiving shopping is done.
518. Bob shampooed the carpet while we were at the race. He's exhausted but it looks great.
519. Running club and baseball are over for a while. It'll be nice to take a break and relax at home.
520. Fun end-of-season party with the running club. Looking forward to next season.
Love your macro pics! Gorgeous! Congrats to all the runners! I love running...
ReplyDelete